Friday, November 21, 2008

Just got back from my hometown show here in Michigan at the Palace. Tina was the best I've seen her all tour, not one error that I could tell happened at this show, no words forgotten, no curtain issues, etc. I sat 2nd row almost center and managed to work my way to front row after the folks in front of me left early for Nutbush.

I was really disappointed in that she smiled at me to grab the rose I had bought her and the venue's old security man just about pounced on me preventing me to give it to her (bunch of jerks). Other than that, the show was a night to remember and the last one of my travels after 4 shows in the U.S. so everyone enjoy yourselves and keep me posted. Thank you Elle my mom enjoyed the fanclub tickets in 5th row center. It was great.
Omar

No comments: